Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and right-doing,
there is a field. I'll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass,
the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase "each other" doesn't make any sense.

- Rumi


Sunday, February 20, 2011

You are my mirage

My ecstacy,
My fire,
Merge into my conscience
and dwell in my soul,
Erase my egos with your soft breath of love,
Let our souls philander in the mysterious depths of our admiration,
Let me fondle your neat,long fingers that draw lines of warm fulfillment on my breast,
Spread your ink on my canvas,let me evolve reading the verses you scribble on my frame,
Take me to the world of endless celebrations,
Teach me the art of selfless love,
Intoxicate my inner self with the bliss of your meditative love-making,
In the orgasmic pleasure of your closeness,let my femininity find paradise,
Compell me to stop existing a blob of meat in this ruthless world and push me to start living in the search for truth,
My never-found love, Put an end to my wait,
Come out of my imagination,transform into living flesh and blood..
Contain me,let my femininity find completion.

No comments: