Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and right-doing,
there is a field. I'll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass,
the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase "each other" doesn't make any sense.

- Rumi


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Twilight

The night was calm,
I walked amidst the foliage in the bright moonlight,
My long curly tresses covered my naked breasts,
The white jasmine buds on my hair entangled into my frizzy curls as if in an inseparable union,
The soft forest wind made sketches on my pristine body,
I walked, engulfed in arousement,
The grassy path took me to a calm river bed.
I touched the water with the tip of my tongue,
It felt warm,
Warmer than my desire,
It was deep, mysterious, dense, just like my passion,
I drank a mouthful of the black water and lay wide-legged on the rough grass,
The coarse sand rubbed itself against my bare posterior,
I took a handful of the white sand and made a heap on my navel,
The water touched my toes as if calling me to make love to it,
I sat up and stared into my naked reflection in the moonlit water,
The water was dark, rough, yet warm,
It had treacherous pits within,
Strong undercurrents at places,
Just like my playful mate,
Aroused, I jumped into its depths and swam like a lost nomad,
The water licked my soft body,
Wet my thick curls,
Untied the knots in it and took away the jasmine buds,
I dipped myself into it and surrendered my resistance,
The droplets on my dark lips and the tip of my long nose rushed down into the hollow of my belly-button,
The blue-black water fondled my hips and entered into the holes of my unexplored femininity,
It ripped open the hymen of my pseudo morality and embraced my blushing soul,
It hit against my uncovered breasts in wild passion,
My soul experienced intoxicating orgasm for the first time,
I felt loved like never before,
The heat of my hurried lust boiled the currents around me,
I floated in the circular currents,
I lay looking at the full moon and the little jasmine buds moving in the water,
I swam again as if in search of myself in the backwaters of my own desire,
And in it I found me,
The woman within who craves for unending choreographies of love,
The woman who wants to slither into the unknown possibilities of love-making,
The woman who is in search of herself,
The unknown forest winds called out to me,
I swam out and walked back along the grassy path,
My body dripping wet with my sense of fulfilment,
The moonlight flashed onto my curves making me feel shy,
I sat down on the ground under a canopy of mango trees,
In the silver moonlight I examined the love bites on my navel,
Dark red scratches spread across my thighs,
My neck bore marks of intense kisses pressed onto it,
The night seemed poisonous and its venom oozed out of my slimy vagina onto my sleek legs,
It flowed down as if to drown me in it,
I lay amidst the mango grooves,
The venom of my passion still oozing onto the bare ground,
I lay wide-legged, my breasts pressing against the thick roots of the giant mango tree,
Rotten mango leaves fell on my bare back, on my meandering waistline,
The forest camouflaged me and I hid myself from the evil eyes of lustful vultures,
I wished to lie there, forever,
Ignorant of time and seasons
Like a female python waiting for her mate.

1 comment:

sib said...

just to say.. i read.. nice.. touching.. lovly.. kindaa.. wt i say..